Well morning sickness is setting in. I am sure it is not at full force yet, but it still sucks. I back to having the all day nausea and night sickness. I would much rather have the morning sickness and get it over with quickly so I can enjoy my day. I am not sure if that means I'm having another girl or if I have just transitioned into night sickness. I really hate the idea that I work all day and then go home and crawl into bed because I can't stomach anything. We are all completely bored and inactive because mommy and daddy don't feel well enough to do anything besides put a movie on for the kids. Joey has had a viral infection for the past two weeks effecting his digestive tract, so he's been pretty miserable right along with me. I told him he has an extreme case of sympathy pains!! just kidding. He finally went to the doctor today and confirmed the infection. If it doesn't get better by Monday he is supposed to go back and have blood work done to rule out anything else.
Joey has been keeping the house cleaned up and the laundry done for me so it is not completely disgusting. Hopefully I will be able to get back to it soon and the m/s will pass quickly. We can hope anyway.
Last weekend Joey and I went 4-wheeling with all the guys. Of course I was the only women there again. It was fun, but it was some pretty rough riding. I think that was the last time I will go on that trail this year. I will stick to the easier trails for this year. I'm sure the little sweet pea will appreciate it.
My early ultrasound in next Monday, 4 more days to go. I am excited and worried at the same time. I hope everything goes well. I will check in after the ultrasound and hopefully have some pictures.
Huge Case Lot Sales!
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment