Life has just been rolling along this last month. The kids have been cute and fun. They sure are getting to be funny with their little personalities. Kylee is officially potty trained now...WooHoo!!! She has done really well...only 3 accidents at day care in three weeks. Still no accidents at our house. Riley is playing soccer this fall. He doesn't seem too happy about doing all that running, but his dad thought it was best. I am sure he will enjoy it when he is out on the field though.
Joey started school this week and is really enjoying it. He passed his first try at the physical portion of the POST test. I am very proud of him. He was pretty stiff and sore this morning though!!!(LOL) He has a lot to learn this year and it all seems very interesting even to me. So I hope that makes it a little easier for him since he is so interested in it. I am not sure I am looking forward to being the ginnea pig though on all the tatics he learns and brings home to practice.
We went to the doctor Tuesday. Very uneventful appointment (which is good) except the point at which Dr. Cox says, "did I already tell you that your claumidia test came back positive?" WHAT???? He was actually kidding and just seeing if I was on my toes or not. Doc got a good kick out of it. I am sure glad I am so easy to tease!!!! He did make a point at the end though to make sure I knew it was negative. Joey did tell the Doc that we did not want to find out the sex of the baby...I guess he is on board with me now. I told him that the Doc didn't care, that we would have to tell the ultrasound tech and he tells me, "I just want to make sure it is on the record." How cute and sweet. What a good man, he is always backing me up. Aaaahhhh!!!
Well I think that is it for now. Sometime soon I will post those preggo belly pics.
Huge Case Lot Sales!
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment