Sunday, July 19, 2009

Emma'sBlessing

Emma was blessed by her Daddy on June 28, 2009. We had lots of family and friends come and share in the day with us. It was great to be supported. After the blessing we all went to the park and had lunch and let the kids play. It was a beautiful day and not too hot. The menu included sloppy joe's, macaroni shrimp salad, spagetti salad, cantalope and brownies.

Family and friends that came to share in the day was Nannio and Papa, Nana, Grandma and Grandpa Muir, John and DaNae (&family), Jason and Heather (&family), Paul Chatterton, Hazen Sedgewick, Brian and Jennifer Bowler (&family). We greatly missed everyone else that was not able to make it.

I took pictures of Emma after everyone left and I think she is a beautiful angel...definately not biased though! =P I also made some story boards of the day for her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: