Monday, June 08, 2009

Emma is 2 Weeks 5 Days

Emma has been a great addition to our family and we are starting to adjust to the schedule now and all the added things to do. Cayden is starting to get used to having Emma in our home and is realizing that he still gets attention from Mom too. It has been a while since I have done this new baby thing and forgot how much time it realy takes, but I am loving the time I have with Emma and the other two monsters. I know it will soon be gone.

Emma is sleeping almost through the night. She sleeps six hours the first leg of the night, so I am only having to get up once with her at night. Which I am very grateful for. I am getting too old and grouchy not to get my eight hours of sleep a night!

We went to the air show at Hill Air Force Base this last Saturday and got to watch all the cool planes do their demonstrations. They had some really neet ones. We enjoyed it and the kids had a ball. Of course, Emma just slept through it all. I will have to post some of the pics later.

Aunt DaNae had one of her friends make cute little tootoo's for Kylee and Emma. I took some pics of Emma in hers. I will have to get some pics of Kylee and Emma together in theirs next and post those.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: